Saturday, November 7, 2009

MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS

Just showing some miscellaneous photos for fun..


3 birds on the Electricity Cable.

.

THINGS OF MINE

A friend went to honeymoon and she bought this for me. People around me said, "give it a name." So I named it 'Butod' means a kind of worm in Dusun.


What's special on the photo above? I was surprise when I saw it in my room. It's belong to my sister's but since when she become 'Police'?


Just bought this make up bag to put my rubbish thingy and I'm happy with it. Very cheap, I don't really care for it's quality, I just love it's color.


I SAW THIS MOST OF THE TIME


This place is just near by my office and I walk through this place almost everytime from bus stop - office. I like the trees. If I'm lucky and saw how's the gardener touch up the tree again, will take photo and post it here. It was quite funny and creative.






Sometimes I go KK by bus and this thing can be seen just from the bus terminal.



KOTA KINABALU WATER FRONT

Beautiful? Then come over to Sabah, watch this beautiful sunset.


I just simply took these photos and the setting actually is wrong but I'm surprise when I saw the photo in my computer it still such beautiful. I didn't touch up anything.


This waterfront is just behind the Wisma Merdeka shopping complex. I always sit here and watch the sea and there are a lot of people sit here too in the evening. I promise I will visit other water front and take some photo to share it here.

No comments: