Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY OCTOBER

September is end and October is coming. Another festival that I’d waited is around the corner. It call Mid Autumn Festival or more popular to be call as Moon Cake Festival.
.
This festival is for lunar worship and moon watching, which is the biggest & roundest of the moon all over the year. Moon cakes are regarded as an indispensable delicacy on this occasion and it offered between friends or family gatherings while celebrating the festival and playing own decorated creative tang lung. But for us, we don’t make our own tang lung but we buy.

And yeah I’m going back to my hometown for it this coming weekend and it’s family gathering! Really look forward to it and the following photo been taken during last year Mooncake Festival.






So mooncakes & tang lungs, wait for me..
.
I'd got my salary actually but feel lazy to go and buy the camera. >_<

No comments: