Ahh.. Back to the fashion. I actually a bit regret that, I’m not into fashion when I was young. I mean when my age is around early 20’s. I didn’t know how to dress well, how to make my hair more nicer ect. Well, just come out from kampung. I was still a fresh student in college at that time and I was always just wore big t-shirt, straight cut long pants, bringing school bag behind and tight up my hair like the horse tail but didn’t look like horse tail, more looks like a broom. I only started to play with my hair when I was 3rd year in college but my body is plum at that time. xoxo.
And now, I just realize that we as a lady should dress up and be fashionable while we still young. Tak kan lah sudah tua baru maw bergaya, nanti org lain nampak & cakap ‘tidak sedar diri pula ni aunt’. LOL. I’m not going to be a model but I’m just thinking if I could change a bit of my appearance but..
Hmmm.. see what can I do.. :p
- Just be fashionable but avoid ‘only wear once’ like most of lucky people.
- Do treatment on hair rather than keep on changing hair style in saloon coz that will torture up our hair and I’ll try to keep long hair this time ^_^.
- Skin care and be hygienic.
- Facial rather than make up but soft make up, yes.
- Healthy food and more fruits.
- Contact lens? Will think about that.
Somehow, all of the above has to depend on budget. It can be upgrade step by step?