We are actually far more luckier than a lot of people out there and we should be grateful! I know my family will not that agree with what had I done which I’d spend and stay there for few days for celebrating Christmas but I’m happy with what had I done.
It would be Christmas Eve. Yeah I never celebrate Christmas before and I was excited for it. I bought a cake which was full with cute Christmas decoration on the top of the cake.
In the evening, more and more family members came and dinner started around 7.30pm. They serve anything they have. They have nothing much in their fridge but THEY SERVE ANYTHING THEY HAVE for everyone no matter whom.
Uh this is kingcrab (Belangkas)
After dinner for the Christmas Eve, took out the cake from the fridge and as I expected, the kids were so happy and excited for it! They kept on standing nearest to the cake and I knew they love the décor on the cake, after all every kids were like that.. xoxo..
Guess what, those kids sang Christmas song to me before cutting the cake! That was so sweet! And like I said in my previous entry, some kids never receive a Christmas gift. Yes the kids received no gift that night somehow I'd success to make them happy with just my silly cake.
On the Christmas day morning, some of them went to church and some of them didn’t. Those who didn’t, they did their work as usual. Slow and steady as long as a thing that they can make money.
Me, just stay at home but it was black out for almost whole day and the TV only showing this.
This is one of their pet, a shy turtle.
knock knock.. Mr. turtle, where is your head? You look like a helmet this way..
still not showing its head.
A kid was having fun by plucking wild flower..
The first price would be this..
Well, I never look down anyone there. Somehow, people there treated me too well and made me feel ashamed with myself. I'm not any VIP.
- They’d caught small fishes from the river and they fried it for their lunch. They take the biggest (just a little bit bigger than my finger), take out the fish bone and they reserved that for me.- They take a clean clothe (sarong), lay it on the sofa before let me sit there.
- The kids been asked to sleep on the living room, and they let me sleep in the bedroom with new bed sheet and mosquito net.- I get my allergy. They’d tried hard to get medicine for me.
- They served the food 5 times per day to me.
- When they served something, they’d asked me “do you ever try this? Is it ok? This will taste like bla bla blaa..” “Do you eat spicy?”
- Their toilet is outside their house and it is quite far. They’d asked the kids accompany me every time I went to toilet and the kids waiting for me outside the toilet.
- They boiled hot water for me to get warm water for bath.
- They receive anything without argue about satisfaction.
Their heart is pure. They do that to everyone who came to their house and I’m touched with it.
Now, will you do that?