Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I AM A CUSTOMER

This is breakfast for this morning. I bet lots of people know this kind of Malay kuih called Kuih Pelita. Its taste Pandan flavor, being stem and it was so soft. Well, that is the basic explanation for the kuih but my point here actually is not promoting it but look at the following photos.



Traditionally they suppose to use tooth pick but because of cutting work and may be cost, they'd used Staples!! Oh Gosh this is so dangerous, let say the staples has loose from the Pandan leave and been eaten by people. Oh no.. So dangerous and imagine if the staples rusted some more. This is so not hygienic. but honestly I'd eaten all of it. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a loyal reader for Female and Woman's Weekly magazine (provided if I've extra budget for this la). Yesterday evening, I bought this magazine and I only notice it when I opened it at home.

CHEATING A CUSTOMER HUH!! I WON'T CENSORED YOUR SHOP'S NAME COZ U HAVE DONE A WRONG THING!!

Hmm.. This always happen to poor Sabah but this is too much.


The above photo was taken on the food court in Wisma Merdeka. Very old china town feel. :)

And last photo is just my favorite store.. ^_^

Hohoho.. Merry Christmas.. xoxo

No comments: