Thursday, July 30, 2009

TODAY'S UPDATE

1. I’d been informed by my representative that the ceremony been postpone to 31st August. I’ll try to attend on that day, it’s holiday after all.

2. I read a news in news paper, actually it’s Tuesday news paper. A woman asking for divorce coz of her husband asked for sex more than 10 times a day. Wedding night 17 times. Hehehe.. it’s funny but scary. It’s abnormal and I’ll do the same if I am that woman.

3. More and more people was suspected been infected H1N1 and more and more school been closed in KK from day to day. 1 of my ex-schoolmate been quarantine & so do my niece, been asked to quarantine at home coz the H1N1 patient in her school is just her classmate. Yeah there is a lot of other diseases need to prevent but H1N1 is nearer with us now. Any solution being done? Seems no. Other than wearing mask, take more fruits as vitamin C and do more exercise is preferable for healthy and stronger antibody. I have dreams and I don’t want to die yet. Hehe..
.
The following photos are not related to the topic above. Just showing few photos taken in Indonesia last time.




Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung. One of the volcano in Indonesia. In the photo are Lina, me, Melissa, Linda & Beryl.


Riding horse in Bandung..


No comments: