Saturday, July 18, 2009

HAHAL

I get this photo from Datuk Masidi Manjun's facebook. Someone tagged him the above photo. It's pork can food imported from China but there is a Halal chop. Actually i'm not surprise, when u go to China it's very common that there is Halal restaurant selling pork. Even the KFC there is selling pork burger.

But honestly I'm just quite wonder why pork or khinzir or pig is been assume as 'so dirty' in our country, but when in the pub at night the beer or any alchohol drink is not dirty anymore? I mean, some people not touching pork at all but getting drunk is number 1. Sorry to say but it's true.

Another photo below is our State Tourism, Culture and Environment Minister YB Datuk Masidi Manjun. I get this photo from his facebook too and I know we will seldom to see him in this way. & I'm actually proud of him being helping a lot in the development of my hometown which is his hometown too -- Ranau.

No comments: