Wednesday, July 29, 2009

OUR DREAM MAKE US HAPPY

When we wake up in the morning, we have 2 simple choices. Go back to sleep & dream, or wake up & chase those dreams. Choice is yours.

If I’m success in one day, today will be a very BIG DAY in my history. I’d invested in something, I saw the brightness of it but unfortunately I unable to attend the ceremony today, quite sad & dissapointed. Hopefully I've time and able to attend on the next season. Hantar wakil ja & hopefully it will success & run smoothly. Once 'my investment' & business successful, shopping is of course but 1stly I’ll spend my friends makan2 then I’ll resign from my current job. Probably and hopefully it will be end of this year or early next year. If it’s not successful, I’ll enjoy the pain & losses of my money. Take the risk & I’m ready for it.
.
One of my big dream:

Having a country style sweet home..
.
And one of his big dream:

Watching MU playing live in Manchester United State..
.
I’m proud that both of us have big dreams & able to keep on support each other. Surprise that most of our dreams are same and we work for it. We saw the brightness, we know we will success, but then we just need time.

No comments: