Tuesday, July 14, 2009

GREAT DAY..

Twweeeeeee..…

My day started very beautiful today.. Starting with being with my love one after a big war, came to office this morning without stress, lot of works but I’ve done it very confidently and no one disturbing me. What a great day.. May b in some cases, big war made us getting more closer.

I just shock with myself, now I realize that sometimes my instinct is quite true. But it just that I didn’t do anything, things that I ignore happened. Hmm.. When some things had happened, we can’t rewind & no point for us to think back the scenario. What we can do is just have to think the solution and learn from the mistake.

This is what had happened to my love one this recently. I kept quite coz of angry and wanted to let him bump the wall himself, & I’ve let him do himself due to I saw him full of confidence but now things had happened on him exactly with what I’ve predicted & he claimed that I cursed on him for a bad feng shui. Never have such thing my dear, I’m not going to sumpah even though how angry I am. Just settle & clean up everything now.

And I’ve received this through my email, what’s number 1 thing on u.. quite true I think..

Aries 03/21 – 04-20
Chaotic no. 1, do something then regret, hot tempered no. 1, daring

Taurus 04/21 – 05/20
Standpoint, thrifty, greedy no. 1, trusty, hard working

Gemini 05/21 – 06/21
Clever, crazy, pretender, talkative, busy body no. 1

Cancer 06/22 – 07/22
Kind, eat no. 1, love home, love family, sad

Leo 07/23 – 08/22
Confident, image no. 1, style, appearance no. 1

Virgo 08/23 – 09/22
Careful, fussy, tidy, small things become big things, jealousy no. 1

Libra 09/23 – 10/22
Make up no. 1, lazy, negotiator, justice

Scorpio 10/23 – 11/21
Emotional, cool, think logically, mysterious, attractive

Sagittarius 11/22 – 12/21
Humor, cincai, cute, risk taker, not serious

Capricorn 12/22 – 01/19
Fierce, steady, passion, serious, conservative

Aquarius 01/20 – 02/19
Question mark no. 1, love to learn, creative, weird

Pisces 02/20 – 03/20
Soft, sensitive, think too much, dreaming, suspicious

No comments: