Tuesday, February 9, 2010

PLAY THIS GAME

Okey, this would be a little childish game. Actually I don't made this as a game in the first place, I'd just do it for fun and yeah it's really become fun.
.
Here it is..

Saw this little cute bottle sold pass few years, I think it was 3 years ago. I was still a student at that time. I'd bought it because it's cute and thought that it just for decoration purposes somehow, I don't know why suddenly came into my mind to opened up the bottle, take out the color paper from the bottle and I wrote something on it and put it in into the bottle again.
.
Forgoten about this cute bottle for few years and I'd found it out again last few days during my room cleaning.
.
Excited to recall and check back what did I wrote last time.
.
.
It's my dream.
.
.
I wrote my dream in every piece of the paper. It's funny but true.

.
Found that I didn't wrote anything on the orange paper, but all the green paper been wroten something. Those outside the bottle in above photo are those I have achieved. Quite unbelievable. I'd dreamed it before and I have it now. However, still a few inside the bottle that I need to achieve, some of it will achieve soon, I can make it within this year and some of it are really funny and it might 'too big dream' and impposible to achieve. xoxo..
.
It's fun and I think I will do it again. Wrote my dream and only open it after next few years.
.
Try it out people then you will see your achievement. ;)

No comments: