Wednesday, February 10, 2010

LOVELY VALENTINE

Hey guys,
Valentine is around the corner,
so what's your plan?
.
.
Love has every taste of life,
both happiness and sadness.
Somehow valentines sounds sweet and romantic.
.
Me,
not going to celebrate my valentine day.
.
.
Valentine day is not the only day to appreciate & be with your love one anywhere.
.
.
This year's valentine day, is the same day with Chinese New Year.
I'm more excited for the New Year.



.
Favorite valentine gift that I'd ever received was fresh flower.
It's past few years by my ex-boyfriend and I do aware that, fresh flower selling on valentine days is the most fucking expensive.
It's simple, very common and outdated idea but ladies always loves beautiful things. ;)
and it shows thousand of word.
.
Another most memorable gifts I'd ever received was last year,
only a simple vacation to Kudat.
I love it when I can just spending time with my love one.
.

I know I'm no longer to celebrate valentine.
Well valentine normally only for young couple.
I'm not excited for it anymore anyway.
I love and happy with what I have now,
as long as I can be with my love one
and I can be with my family at the same time.
.
.
Somehow,
it's good to give present to your love one sometimes,
no matter what day.
Everyone love gifts.
It's lying when people said 'don't need to buy present for me'.
.
.Doesn't mean to buy an expensive thing.
A thing that his/her favorite and meaningful sincere from heart is enough.
.
.
Honestly I do love and prefer vacation as a gift.
A simple, cheap and local vacation is good enough.
As long as can relaxing and spending time with love one.
.
.
.
I would love to buy present to others,
but sorry to say that I have no budget at the moment.
xoxo..
.
But I will someday..

.
Simple 3 words, not easy to speak out.
But do tell your love one you love them while still have the chance.
Forget other things and spend time with love one whenever we can.
We will never know what's going to happen tommorrow.
.

.
I know that this entry doesn't has much inspiring contents.
I actually only love to share the cute biscuit pics with you.
Somehow, enjoy your valentine day people.
But just remember that,
Valentine Day is not the only day to celebrate and spend time with your love one.
Do appreciate and love your love one every single day while we still alive.

No comments: