Monday, September 7, 2009

MY GREAT WEEKEND

I know I suppose to talk about future, but I still will write about the past for my sweet memory. This is my last weekend and I have a great weekend. What had happened was:
.
1. I was happy with me work all along the week although it was quite boring.
.
2. Meeting new friends, jonay’s close friends a happy couple Joseph & Chang.
.
3. Get my budget to buy a camera, yippee.. ^_^ although it was not full payment but I really thankful. I’d survey in Karamunsing & Center Point, had targeted few but haven’t bought it.
.
4. Watched a movie Final Destination, for me the movie is just ok but actually I hate it too cruel.
.
5. Had a bbq session in a creepy place with few nice people, nice food & nice gathering at the beginning but sad that no photo taken but at the end,
.
6. A person who sit next to me & close to me saw something everywhere which every one of us there saw nothing! What the hell.. I'd tried not to feel scare coz I unable to see it unless if there’s other person scare of it then I’ll panic. Time was 12.20am.
.
And below is our photo during Linda & Jasnie wedding last 2 weeks..

No comments: