Monday, April 5, 2010

DO SOME VISITING

Oh it's April. Didn't post something for quite some time. Know why? I was busy read other people's blog. ^_^ Yes, read before write. When I found an interesting blog, I will read from their 1st post (some of them even start from 2006) til the latest post. wow it takes very long time but I still read and never miss every single post especially those I'd follow, linked and listed under my blog list. ;)
.
Well I'm a ladies.. u know.. sometimes just love to busy body with other people life. LOL. No lah actually every people has their successfullness in their life. No body is perfect but everyone has at least 1 speciality. Me, just visit their blog, get some idea, inspire them, combine it and imagine it on myself. LOL. I'm a day dreamer.
.

.
Blog that I'd visited:
.
Some are career woman,
Oh yes who doesn't feel proud if have a successful career. People will respect you but I still prefer to own a business rather than work for other people. :p
.
Some are hot chicks,
Haha guys might love this too. Every ladies love to be beautiful and I have no chances to dress beutifully follow the fashion when I was in early 20's. I was a student, blur about fashion and not affordable. So now when I have my own money, I think it still not too late to be a beautiful aunt. LOL.
.
Some are housewife,
Oh yes I would love to have my own family someday but I need tips and idea indeed especially regarding how to handle a child. And yeah I love cooking and healthy food too.
.
Some people travel a lot,
Interesting & good tips from there and can be ready for my vacation some day. ;) Don't ask me when please. LOL.
.
Some blogs are online business,
Support my friends and I can buy stuff online now. And I would love to have an online business too someday. ;)
.
Some people just make their blog as a diary,
Wroten happiness and up & down moments. Yeah sometimes we as a blogger can't control ourself to write more. This is the place we express our feeling somehow, I always feel I'm lucky.
.
Some people used very deep and good words,
Oh salute them. Keep it up guys.
.
I'm still searching and keep on looking more interesting blog to read. Once I found it, will linked it under my blog list for my reader to visit too. Cheers ~

No comments: