Friday, April 9, 2010

BLOCKING

I'm exhausted with some public people. Sorry to say but I don't understand lot of people and things. Today's life, seems like everyone is more and more shellfish. I admit I'm shellfish too sometimes to protect myself but I still have the little heart and think about others. This is very simple, logic and common sense.
.
1. When we want to enter lift, bus, train or where ever, aren't we suppose to wait and let people come out 1st then only we have space to go inside? I don't understand why some people just rush to go into the lift or bus before other people come out. It blocked and stucked others inside unable to come out.
.
2. Some people came out from the bus, lift or any room, they just think that as long as their foot is outside the door then they'd done their mission. Hey, can't you look behind if there's other people want to go out too? Standing in front of the door is really blocking k.
.
3. Some people paying bill on the counter. They paid and get the balance and then arrange their documents, money, purse or anything in front of the counter and it takes at least 10 second to done it. Yeah there is no wrong to arrange your thing but can you arrange at the side of the counter?
.
4. There is no sign on any esculator in Sabah but we suppose to stand on the left side of the esculator, left some space to let other people pass by on the right hand side, not occupying the whole esculator. Every people who ever stay in KL knew that and I think it's a good practice.
.
5. People knew this but they still making the same mistake. I'm not driving but I saw that some drivers still love to drive on the fast lane eventhough they are driving slow and let other cars passed by on the left lane.
.
6. Buses in the city just love to stop anywhere at the road side eventhough there's no bus stop. Don't understand some of the passanger just so lazy to walk a bit farer and they love to keep on pressing the button inside the bus so that the bus can stop at the road side. U might not believe but it's true a public bus can stop more than 10 times all along the roadside just 1km distance. Car followed at the back of this bus must be very patient.
.
It's not a good practice. We can know the level of minded for those people from the above action. I might put my brain on my knee but I don't know where's those people put their brain on. It's common sense and suppose to think for the logic not to block other people.

No comments: