Thursday, April 22, 2010

CHIKEN POX

Other than blogging, I love to read other people's blog too. As every blogger / people has experienced different journey of life, it's interesting for me to read & know more about them especially those who has ever leave in different country & experienced different culture. Some of them even used very good words and good humor to keep their blog interesting, well I have to learn and try my best on that.
.
The purpose of this entry of mine is just to share a story of mine which I feel funny when I remember about it, just related to this post from Lizee's blog. It's regarding Chicken Pox. :)
.
It was 10 years ago. (Oh man.. I don't realize this was 10 years ago!) It was just 2 weeks before my 4th sister's wedding day. Ok before that, just for ur info I have 4 elder sisters and only 1 elder brother. Yeah I'm the youngest and for ur info again, the 'nieces' that I'm going to mention here will be my 3rd sister's child.
.
Back to the story. It was 2 weeks to my 4th sister's wedding day. My elder niece came back home from school and we get to know that she'd got chiken pox from her classmate! hmm ok..
.
1 more week to my 4th sister's wedding day, the elder niece passed the pox to her younger sister and her mum (my 3rd sister) too! I still remember my 4th sister was laughing and teased them that they couldn't dressed and make up beautifully during her big day.
.
2 days before my 4th sister's wedding, WTF me and my 4th sister started to get some cute pox! LOL. I was ok but my 4th sister had knocked down 1 whole day before her wedding day because of high fever. LOL.. I still remembered that I was the one who helped her sweep some cream on her pox & she did the same to me. More and more relatives arrived our home but both of me and my 4th sister been isolated and we slept together since no one was braved enough to stay nearer to us. And she had a unique wedding day which was a chiken pox bride on her big day and my elder niece had the most beautiful skin at that day due to her chiken pox was fully recovered. Child skin are cure easily.
.
Sweet memory when I recall that every moment. Everyone has the chance to get chiken pox but both of us just get it on a "right time". Some people even said that my 4th sister will have no 1st night on her 1st day wedding coz of her husband might don't want to get chiken pox too. LOL.. Sorry for no photo of that here coz having chiken pox is not beautiful anyway but my sis was still beautiful on her wedding day.
.
Me and my 4th sister ended that chiken pox season without passed it over to other people eventhough we met and spend time with so much people during her wedding.

No comments: