What Women Want in a Man
* A man who is confident.
* A man who loves her.
* A man who is romantic and does romantic things for her.
* A man who finds her attractive.
* A man who gives her security by making a commitment to her.
* A man who is a good provider for her and any children.
* A man who is ambitious.
* A man who has a career or is working towards one.
* A man who takes care of his health.
* A man who is an optimist.
* A man with a sense of humor
* A man who listens to her carefully for at least a few minutes every day.
* A man who respects her opinion.
* A man who she finds attractive.
* A man who dresses well and appropriate for most occasions.
* A man who keeps his body in shape.
* A man who has the same values and principles as her.
* A man who has the same vision for the future that she does.
* A man who can be loyal to her.
* A man who can be vulnerable but strong.
* A man who she can love forever!
Myths About What Women Want
* All women want a man who is tall, muscular, and handsome. Not true! A small percentage of women must have a man with these features. Most women are more attracted to self-confidence, ambition, and intelligence than a man’s appearance.
* All women want a man who is rich. Not true! A small percentage of women must have a man who is rich. The top priority of most women is to have a man who loves them. Wealth by its self is not much of an incentive for most women.
* All women want a man who is well endowed. Not true! A small percentage of women must have a man like this. What the majority of women want most is a man who knows how to make mad passionate love to her. This is what gives her true satisfaction.
* All women want a man with a full head of hair. Not true! There is a small percentage of women who don’t like bald or balding men. Some women like or even prefer bald men. Whether a man is bald or balding is not a top concern for most women. This is especially true if the man is not consumed by his hair loss and is generally comfortable in his own skin.
* All women want a man who will take them out every weekend and buy them a lot of stuff. Not true! A small percent of women must have a man who does these things. Most women do not expect to be taken out every weekend or showered with gifts. Women’s preferences for how they want to spend their weekends vary widely.
What Men Want in a Woman
* A woman who he finds attractive.
* A woman who finds him handsome.
* A woman who tries to look her best most of the time.
* A woman who monitors and controls her weight.
* A woman who has the same sexual needs as him.
* A woman who can be both reserved and uninhibited.
* A woman who can think for herself.
* A woman who includes reason & logic for decisions.
* A woman who respects him.
* A woman who shares his values and principles.
* A woman who shares many of his likes and dislikes.
* A woman who shares the same life goals as him.
* A woman who is honest and loyal to him.
* A woman who is interested in his passions.
* A woman who is supportive of his work and passions.
* A woman who does not use her period as an excuse.
* A woman who maintains a positive attitude.
* A woman who inspires him rather than bitching.
* A woman who spends money wisely.
* A woman who is unselfish.
* A woman who he can love forever!
Myths About What Men Want
* All men want a woman with large breasts. Not true. A small percentage of men must have a woman with big breasts. Most men like breasts of all shapes and sizes. Some men prefer small breasts.
* All men want a woman who looks like a model. Not true. A small percentage of men must have a woman who looks like a model. Men have specific tastes that include women of all different shapes, sizes, and looks. Generally, men place more importance on a woman being at or near her correct weight than how pretty or model-like her appearance is. There are exceptions to this however. A small percentage of men prefer full figured women.
* All men want a woman who dresses in short shirts and tight tops. Not true. A small percentage of men must have a woman who frequently wears short shirts. It’s true that most men like to see a woman in a dress or shirt every once in a while, but many men enjoy seeing her in a pair of nice fitting jeans just as well.
* All men want to have sex on the first date or at least by the third date. Not true. Most men will make several attempts to have sex, but it’s not an absolute necessity. Men try to have sex because of physical/sexual need and male pride. It’s as if it’s their duty as a man to try. Men are often relieved when a women says no because the pressure is off to demonstrate their masculinity. They are also frequently intrigued when a woman says no! Their first instinct is that they have found a quality woman. If a woman gives in too quickly, she’s lost the opportunity to gain respect. Her ability to be loyal may come into question as well.
* All men will not give a woman what she wants unless she’s a bitch! Not true! A woman who is a bitch will eventually get her man to build her a house. But a woman who is a princess will inspire her man to build her a castle!
What kind of my man I like, is really as stated in the above. I'm glad that my bf more and less has those criteria. ;) but of course, not 'so secure' coz most of ladies would love these kind of guy. xoxo..