Friday, March 19, 2010

BOOKSHOP IS JUST NEAR BY

When I just started working here, my x-collegues told me that I'm going to spend more money soon coz of my office location will be just on the top of a shopping mall. Oh yeah I was worry too. When I started working in my new place, 1st few months was not as same as what they and I expected. I became more budget and saving, may be because of I'm bored to see the things selling in the mall everyday + thank god, all my current collegues are those who don't shop much. Well, most of them are quite veterant, they only spend for their house hold and no one influence me to shop miscelleneous things here. xoxo.. That is a good thing for me somehow..
.
I don't know, may be this is because of my new hobby? I'm not sure and I don't think this is my hobby. I just feel really bored and I want to work up my brain. Know what? I became a regular visitor to the book shops!
.
.
Oh gosh.. Do you know what's in my mind now? I just feel like to buy whole adult books in the book shop but, book isn't cheap! I'd promised to myself to read more books than last year and I think it's better to buy a good book rather than shop dresses and shoes. Yes I better cut down my shopping on fashion expenses.
.
Here are the books I bought yesterday.
.
.
Content for the two front books are only quotation. Really meaningful and good quotation. It doesn't have direct words or sentence in it and this can make my brain working and think more. Just shared one quote I'd read last night,
.
'When you determine what you want, you have make an important decision in your life.'
.
Oh yes, I know what I want in my life, I'm chasing it now. I work on it and meaning to say I had made a decision for my life. hmmm..
.
Another book is introducing the speciality and knowledge about Tamu in Sabah. Look at inside the book, it's color printed and worth to buy!
.
.
I'm proud to be a Sabahan somehow I admit that I still don't know much thing about Sabah. The above book is talking about Tamu in Sabah. Some people might think that it's very common and nothing special about Tamu.
.
Actually that is the speciality about Sabah and Tamu is going to change and disappear soon because of the development. Can you see any interesting Tamu in the city? Gaya street example, anything special selling there? It's all selling mordern things and current Tamu outside the city is changing to sell mordern stuff from time to time too. The tradisional one going to disappear and been forgoten.
.
The following photo are the books that I'd bought this month. >_<>
.
.
Just want to share one more interesting info from a book I'd read last few weeks. We know that current and ancient Chinese people eating noodles and rice with chopstick, but do you know that ancient Chinese people eating porridge with chopstick too? LOL. I can't imagine but it's true and I was surprise to know that too.
.
Now, read more books than last year so that we know more things. ;)

No comments: