Thursday, May 13, 2010

CUTE THINGS

Nothing much in this post, just for updating my blog. Showing some photos, cute things that I'd bought for last month.


Doesn't the above things are cute? ;) I'd bought 1 set last year for my niece and my mum told me that my small nieces were snatching and crying for it. Well I have a lot of my niece and I only bought 1 set that time. LOL. My mum requested me to buy some more sets but unfortunately it was sold out. Saw it was new stock last few weeks then I quickly grabbed it.

Doesn't the above thing is cute too? xoxo.. When you pull up the rabbit,


it toothpicks inside. ^_^ Toothpick not getting dirty this way & it's cute.


Colorful sepit baju..

for clipping underwear. xoxo.. Actually it use for clipping documents.


The above actually is a pen. The toy on it was just so cute, is for 1 of my niece.
.
That's it. xoxo.. ;)

No comments: