Thursday, August 27, 2009

SELAMAT BERPUASA

Feel sorry for being quiet and didn't update for quite some times, even though I know that there is only few people read my blog but yeah blogging is for writing not to stop writing. It's not that I keep quiet or have no idea to share with, it just that I was and I am getting busier & busier with my work from day to day. Been headache for everyday, stress but I'm happy with my work progress even though not so satisfy and keep on complaining regarding my salary. Handling more and more task but I believe everything is running smoothly and very organized. I'm not saying that I'm good and profesional but at least I know I'm important for every work here. ^_^

.

.Shorten up the story with my limited time, just wanna share something which I know a lot of people out there might never experience and don't understand it. It's fasting month, and a person like me who always depends on public transport to every where really faced this:

REALLY HARD TO GET A BUS TO GO HOME IN THE EVENING ON FASTING MONTH!!

AND IT HAPPEN EVERY YEAR WHEN IT'S FASTING MONTH! UHH!!

Everyone is rushing to go home early before Buka Puasa including those bus drivers.

But still, I'm same like other people which loving fasting month too coz I love food.. Hee..


No comments: