Sunday, December 26, 2010

A FUN DAY

Hi everyone, how was your Christmas holiday this year?



For me it was fun and all my sis and their family has took their opportunity to come back hometown. Oh yes it means my mom's house was full.


Actually we don't really celebrate Christmas but since I'm here this year, so me and my nieces organized exchange gift. Everyone planned to come back, my niece organized bbq. Oh well it's always a good news for adult coz it means let the kids cook, we adult don't need to cook. LOL. But who knows it's wrong. Letting them to cook actually letting us more busier coz everywhere is more messy.



Yellow watermelon for juice.



BBQ under the durian tree.

Chicken wing, popato, sweet corn, egg plant, sausagge, prawn ball, sweet potato, big onion ect..


Good, everyone doing their task by blended watermelon juice and preparing salad. We adult just waiting to be serve. =)




It's normal to eat before their works done, while we adult is hungry and still waiting to be serve. At the end we still have to cook to ourself. -_-



This is what the kids excited for. We had showed the present for few days and everyone can't wait for it. LOL. Somehow I didn't manage to capture the moment when everyone get and opened their present. It's really crowded and noisy I tell ya.



This is what we get after I opened it. The snowman still in the plastic is mine. Thanks sis.. I'd ever said that I love decoration thingy and I really get one. ^_^ Me loike! And the other 3 things are belong to my baby's. xoxo.. Yeah my baby doesn't understand anything but I'm happy for her and will let her know when she grown up.


Yay it's a fun day somehow, because of the house is too full, too many people, too many kids and everyone was busy,



This is good.. We only realize this after everyone went back home and we totally have no idea which elephant has actually done this. Hmm.. So where should I sleep tonight?



On the floor.

No comments: