Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WHAT ELSE U WANT?

When I read THIS from Stella Matilda's blog, same thing happen to me.
.
I don't know, there is some people who don't feel pleasure when they saw us success or happy and will do anything to destroy our happiness.
.
This is my life. I'm happy with my life eventhough I'm struggle & have no love one accompany & next to me with my current condition. I'm going to deliver alone here in few months time. Of course this is the time that I need him most but both of us understand we have to be apart & we have to face it. He has to full fill his responsibility in somewhere else but we want our future kids become a Sabahan.
.
Some bastarts, I don't know what's more they want to see. More struggle life on us? Should I inform everything & update every single status in my fb? I don't mind & can ignore what they want to say, but not saying something untrue & making my family stress. That was more than busy body ok, that's trying to add more seasoning in a story to stabbed us down. Why don't ask or talk directly to us. We might not a good example, we are not perfect & we had made mistakes but we rectified it one by one.
.
Just want to say that,
"Congratulation Bastart, so far you have successfully influenced & let the whole world believe your words but it's better if you can go get a life instead of trying to make other people miserable. Our life is none of your business & we never disturb your life. Go mirror yourself & look after your own family before trying to busy body with other people's life. & stop assuming & pretending you know everything about us. You know nothing & you will get nothing. & once again, stop making my family feel stress."

No comments: