Will it look like this?
One of my aunt recomended the above cream to me when I was still a student practical under her. I still remeber it and this cream is actually for stretchmark. ;) I don't know, according to my aunt it's good & I'm using it. Yeah apply it since pregnant until after deliver. According to the sales girl in the BodyShop, for those who has stretchmark on thigh or any part of skin, can apply this cream too.
Every morning I'm complaining that I don't know what to wear to work. My hubby bought a shirt for me to wear on Saturday to work.
Guess what, it's 'M' size shirt.. for pregnant? xoxo..
I just told him that I only can wear it for 1 week then I have to keep it until after I deliver.
He just said, "No it's strechable, it follows ur body shape & it's sexy." o_o
LOL. ok lah pregnant pun mesti mo sexy.. If the nurses in clinic saw this, then sure they will comment to wear a bigger size of clothes. LOL. It's not SEXY OR NOT SEXY, it's for the tummy to grow. Thanks anyway. I like it & I know I still can wear it regularly even after I deliver.
Maybe these are some of my mistakes & careless. I angry to myself sometimes & hate these things happened on me during my pregnancy.
1. I didn't aware of what food I should take during pregnancy in the 1st place, I ate sushi regularly before. Once or twice a month. Damn regret on this but since I knew that I'm not suppose to eat raw meat, I stop it.
2. Both my legs cramp every morning & I'd ever totally fell down in my bedroom because of unable to stand properly. I just felt that my leg was more painful than my other part of body at that moment but thank god nothing unwanted things happen until now. And now I get to know that it's because I'm lack of calcium.
Nothing is more important than look after my food at the moment.
2. Hungry most of the time but so far I have no specific food that I'm craving for.
3. I'm getting bigger & tired easily.
4. My normal weight before I pregnant was around 52 - 53kg (ok yeah I know I'm an elephant). At the moment my weight is only 59kg, I'm getting worry because my previous month was 59kg too.
5. I always confident & under estimate that my body is just like normal but when I went through any narrow space, it's either my tummy or my butt will bumb one of the side.
6. Finger cross. I love this I tell you. - something is moving actively everyday in my tummy. I'd told my hubby that I wish to be in this way, don't want to deliver because delivering is hurting. In this way, I can always feel it moves, no hurts & don't need to take care a small child. xoxo.. Of course my hubby said it's not fair for him coz he didn't feel anything. Everytime he put his hand on my tummy, we don't know why things inside will only be quite & never moves, that is why he never feel anything. LOL. Ladies out there, get married faster & get pregnant faster, it's nice & sometimes funny to feel it.
Hubby: "Kicking? He will be a great football player in the future just like me."
LOL. Mentang-mentang lah x-state players.
Me: "Football? How if it's a girl?"
Hubby: "It's ok, then she will be a great dentist."