Sunday, November 14, 2010

3 TIGERS

UPSR result was out past few days, just want to take this opportunity to congrats those who get good result. To those who didn't get a good result, don't worry. Still long way to go, this is only UPSR and there are 6 more other type of inteligence other than academic. Bad in academic doesn't mean you are an idiot.


My niece Gwendoline, 7A.

/

My niece Yonnie (part time baby sitter to my baby), 6A1C



My cousin Nick (in the middle), a great basketball player, 5A1B1C


CONGRATULATION! YOU'VE DONE A GOOD JOB! NOW SHAKE YOUR BODY OH YEAH!

Those kids above really have done their good job. I still remember during my time, it was so hard for me to get even 1A. But as I said, there are 7 types of inteligences. Bad in academic doesn't mean you are an idiot. Good result in only academic theory also doesn't confirm that you will success in your life. Just look around, those who are jobless today are mostly high educated. Well that's only some motivation word for those who not satisfied with their result. And for those who have a good result, don't be snobbish, keep it up and expose yourself to more inteligence. :)


Nothing to do with the title, it's just 3 great fellow who are born in tiger year. Again, congratulation. Cheers ~

4 comments:

JanGkiE said...

bukan ko dulu 4A meh? hehehehe

KenMAHD said...

wah..congrats to the 3 tigers :)

Wiskies said...

aiks jangkie, malu sa mo kasitau result saya. hahaha..

gunsirit said...

wow 7A! congratulation. It;s not easy to score 7 As!